September 29, 2015

21 Dubs - Flavored Chicken Wings: Experience



Twas a sunny Monday (Sept. 28) lunch time and decided we go try 21 Dubs Chicken. We are already behind this chicken experience since they opened around July this year. I got so busy with reviewing for the medical board exam but nevertheless we're not skipping this.


I discovered 21 Dubs while scrolling Facebook 3 months ago. The pictures of their different flavored chickens were already mouth-watering, a must-try I guess. So here we are.

Where are they located? Maria Cristina Arcade, Maria Cristina Extension, near Sacred Heart School for Girls and Cebu Doctors' University Hospital. There's is adequate parking spot for everybody but I guess we were lucky during that since it was lunch time. I'm not quite sure during post-school hours / dinner.

Picture of their Wall Menu:


What We Ordered? (For Two)


1. 10 pcs. Chicken Wings - Jalapeño Cheese
2. 10 pcs. Chicken Wings - Buffalo
3. 3x. Plain Rice
4. 3x Coke Sakto


Unfortunately, we forgot to take picture of the Buffalo Wings since it was an additional order as the Jalapaño Cheese was nearing all bones and we we're so focused eating haha Nevertheless, both chicken flavors were delicious, obviously with the additional rice. Haha

Initially we wanted to order the Drumsticks but it was unfortunate they are not available as of the moment.


The Taste?


Spicy, Tasty, and very Delicious. It'll make you want to order some more. When I come back I'll try eating with my bare hands, Pinoy-style eating which for me I enjoy most. 10/10 taste! *Keep it up guys!

The place has about 3 tables but additional high (3) chairs on the side. I wonder how it will be like when the store's full. The place is air-conditioned augmented by an electric fan. (I guess their AC cannot handle the hot weather, despite the "BER" months in the Philippines, when it's sunny it's still like summer weather).

They also have their own comfort room inside.

I also liked their wall art a lot. (Yes, artistic side of me). A world map in color.

Their chicken price is very affordable. Honestly the 120 Pesos worth 10 pieces chicken wings is already good for two persons but we ordered for an additional 10-pcs. since we also want to try the other flavors. (First Timers)

What are you waiting for? If you're a fan of chicken wings, go and visit 21 Dubs Flavored Chicken Wings now.

You might also want to check their Facebook Page at 21 Dubs Flavored Chicken Wings

More Pictures Of The Place


No comments:

Post a Comment